OCIS scholarship

AKEgy

Hey,

Has anyone ever managed to receive scholarship from the Oxofrd Centre of Islamic Studies? If yes, then what is the criteria for it? I suppose funding for international students is very limited, are there any ways to fund masters at Oxford.. any external scholarships maybe?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hey

I applied for this scholarship too. I called OCIS a few days ago

to ask about the status of my application and they told me

I had been shortlisted. But that's all they told me.

Have you heard anything?

Well, Congratulations.

No, I haven't heard from them. Who are we supposed to call? And, if u don't mind me asking which country are you from and what's your program at Oxford.

Well, Congratulations.

No, I haven't heard from them. Who are we supposed to call? And, if u don't mind me asking which country are you from and what's your program at Oxford.

Hey,

I'm from pakistan too - though I just completed my undergrad in Canada. I'm entering

the MPhil in Social Anthropology (my proposed research topic is on microfinance in

Pakistan - looking at it from a critical marxist perspective)

This is the number for the OCIS: +44 1865 278738

What are you studying?

Hey,

I'm from pakistan too - though I just completed my undergrad in Canada. I'm entering

the MPhil in Social Anthropology (my proposed research topic is on microfinance in

Pakistan - looking at it from a critical marxist perspective)

This is the number for the OCIS: +44 1865 278738

What are you studying?

I applied for MPhil Egyptology, completed my undergrad in Pakistan. I guess the competition for this is pretty tough, since hey only take 5 ppl (2 of them from Britain). Anyways, do you have any idea what there criteria is for selection is because they haven't mentioned anything of this sort on their site just the program's relevance to the Muslim countries..?

Did you apply for Noon too?