London Flatshare

I'll be moving to London from New York in September to begin a two-year MA in Fine Art at UCL. After researching housing costs there, it's become apparent that I will definitely be needing to have flatmates. I realize that this gesture is very premature, but I thought that I would post before the gradcafe readership drops off after everyone has decided where they'll be attending.

While doing my Master's, I think I'd really rather live with other people immersed in graduate studies; if they be in art/architecture- history, theory, or practice- then all the better! I would like to try to pay between 500 and 700 pounds a month- the lower, the better. I don't have strong neighborhood preferences as long as it is not too far from school. (Bethnal Green had occured to me as it's slightly less central but still convenient, and largely populated by young contemporary galleries.)

In any event, if anyone on this board will also be relocating to London in the fall, and would be interested in a flatshare, please post or PM!

Good luck to all sorting out loans, jobs and housing...