SIS/MAXWELL

Hi, there.

Now it comes to time to make decision. I got accept from both American U, SIS and Syracuse U MAIR. I am an international student.

I will be working in the public sector in the future. I plan to work right away after I graduate. My work field would involve more in practice than policy planing.

The rank of both school are pretty closed. I am concern more about the location that Syracuse has more than 6 months of winter, but the MAIR program will be shorter than the one in AU.

Syracuse also offer an internship. But location in AU is in DC, which I think I can take advantage of this. I never been to both place, so I need you guys opinion on this subject.

Thank!

Hi, there.

Now it comes to time to make decision. I got accept from both American U, SIS and Syracuse U MAIR. I am an international student.

I will be working in the public sector in the future. I plan to work right away after I graduate. My work field would involve more in practice than policy planing.

The rank of both school are pretty closed. I am concern more about the location that Syracuse has more than 6 months of winter, but the MAIR program will be shorter than the one in AU.

Syracuse also offer an internship. But location in AU is in DC, which I think I can take advantage of this. I never been to both place, so I need you guys opinion on this subject.

Thank!

Hey... FYI at Maxwell you can do the summer and 2nd fall semesters at DC if you want... AU's DC advantage is diminished in such a way...

Edited by JAC16

Hey... FYI at Maxwell you can do the summer and 2nd fall semesters at DC if you want... AU's DC advantage is diminished in such a way...

Thank for your info...how about the class size and alumni network ?? Because I will have to work in international politic right after I graduate. I got funding from the public sector.

Thank for your info...how about the class size and alumni network ?? Because I will have to work in international politic right after I graduate. I got funding from the public sector.

I believe the MA IR class has aprox. 100 students per year, and the MPA class has around 125 students. The alumni network is VERY strong in the US (I would say stronger than SIS'). I don't know how strong the alumni network might be in your country.