Kent State

cogscipixie

• 1 month later...

Anyone else going to be in not so sunny Northeastern Ohio this fall? I am!

Me too! I'm going into the experimental program with a focus on social and health! Not looking forward to the weather (2.5 years in Albuquerque will spoil anyone on weather!), but I am so excited!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be there too! I'm going for my MA in media communication, did you guys find apartments yet?

I found a place in Stow that's about a 10 min drive to campus. :)

I found a place right across the street from campus actually. I'm a little nervous about living near a lot of undergraduates, but I couldn't pass up this apartment:) Stow is a really cute town though! when do you move in?

I found a place right across the street from campus actually. I'm a little nervous about living near a lot of undergraduates, but I couldn't pass up this apartment:) Stow is a really cute town though! when do you move in?

Yeah, Kent State is a huge party school so good luck with that. I was warned to not live within a quarter mile radius of campus because of the noise on the weekends, so I stuck near Stow/Cuyahoga Falls where I know several of the cognitive students live. I move most of my stuff into my new apartment in July, but I won't be permanently settled in Ohio until the first week of August. I'm finishing my research position at Pitt mid-July then will be on vacation for 3 weeks.