I-20 forms

satirtav

Hi people!

I got accepted to 2 different grad schools in US but I am still waiting to hear about assitanship funding from one of them. Both of the schools want me to send financial documents to them in order to complete my application.My question is that would it be a problem for me to send financial documents to both of the schools and receiving 2 different I-20 forms? If you can share what you think, I would really appreciate it.

My question is that would it be a problem for me to send financial documents to both of the schools and receiving 2 different I-20 forms?

getting multiple I20s isn't a problem at all... i had 3 I20s when i applied to undergrad programs in the US. however, when you apply for F1 later, you will have to fill out and pay for the SEVIS, which is a document that links you to an I20 (and the school which issued the I20). at that time, you have to decide which school you want to attend, and use that one. you cannot use multiple I20s to file SEVIS and obtain an F1 visa.

congratulations on the acceptances - i hope you do get some neat funding packages!