SMFA or Syracuse - MFA Painting

Artist1

Curious what everyone's opinion on SMFA vs. Syracuse for MFA Painting? There are pros and cons of each, hard time deciding.

SMFA/TUFTS

Advantages

- great program, only 2 years, take courses through Tufts - museum studies, curatorial, business etc, could work in the museum, more opportunities and networking advantages, more galleries and art venues to exhibit, great faculty, "prestige"

Disadvantages

- tiny studio (hard to work in), have to take out max loans for each year just to cover tuition, housing is super expensive $850 - $1100 for efficiency/studio (won't live with roommates), will have to work an outside job plus work study to "get by", a lot of public transportation to get around (without car), can't get a TA until 2nd year (and that isn't guaranteed)

Syracuse

Advantages

-nice private sky-lit studio 300 sq feet, nice facilities throughout the University, great faculty, visiting artist program etc, tuition is less and wouldn't have to take out as much in loans (but taking out loans each year for three years will end up being a little more than loans for 2 years of SMFA), I'd get a TA with stipend immediately, housing is inexpensive $500 - $650 for small one bedroom in good neighborhood, comfortable living and have to "struggle to live and work", won't have to work an outside job unless I want to, storage for my artwork since my studio would be big enough, no major commuting with public transportation, is in New York and not too bad to travel to NYC

Disadvantages

small town, a bit isolated, less opportunities and networking, 3 year program (rather do 2 years), loans will still end up being a little more than SMFA since it is 3 years, not many galleries and venues (there is a museum downtown that I could possibly try to get a job at), will it be as competitive? will I feel as challenged in this environment? will it make a difference with an art career or teaching that I went to Syracuse instead of SMFA/Tufts? Will I be able to receive the same quality of education with classes related to museum studies, curatorial, business of running a gallery, etc?

My goals

MFA degree, take business classes, curatorial, museum studies courses while in school, develop my work (of course), work in a museum environment or with non profit gallery/organization while in school, T. A. while in school. Long term goal after MFA - work in my studio and exhibit in galleries/museums, open an art gallery, teach when necessary.

So, I'd like some opinions on the programs at both schools and looking at advantages/disadvantages - what would you do?