Washington University in St. Louis incoming MFA looking for housing

borges

hey everybody!

I am an incoming Washington University in St. Louis MFA student. If any other incoming WashU MFA students or current ones are out there looking for a housing-mate, message me!

So excited for the fall!

• 10 months later...
On 4/24/2011 at 10:50 AM, borges said:

hey everybody!

I am an incoming Washington University in St. Louis MFA student. If any other incoming WashU MFA students or current ones are out there looking for a housing-mate, message me!

So excited for the fall!

hi,

I was also accepted there but havent' made up my mind yet...I'd like to wait for as many responses as possible before deciding.

What's the focus of your MFA?

I'm definitely getting off-topic here, but it's nice to be in touch with other potential WashU MFAs. Borges, I heard that some grads actually live in the graduate studio building (there are apartments in part of the building). Maybe you could see if one of those is available? They are owned and managed by WashU. If I go there, it is likely that I will live in the University City area (by the grad studios).

ol'spice, I also have not made my decision yet (still waiting on 6 schools) but I had such a great experience at the open house and things are looking good for WashU...

Were either of you at the open house? We may have met one another.

SeriousSillyPutty, one of the cool things about the graduate art program at WashU is that interdisciplinary collaboration is highly encouraged. Who knows, you may end up working with an art grad! Sam Fox School (the art/architecture school) is on the edge of campus, but it's not a long walk from the "castle" and other main buildings.

I'm definitely getting off-topic here, but it's nice to be in touch with other potential WashU MFAs. Borges, I heard that some grads actually live in the graduate studio building (there are apartments in part of the building). Maybe you could see if one of those is available? They are owned and managed by WashU. If I go there, it is likely that I will live in the University City area (by the grad studios).

ol'spice, I also have not made my decision yet (still waiting on 6 schools) but I had such a great experience at the open house and things are looking good for WashU...

Were either of you at the open house? We may have met one another.

SeriousSillyPutty, one of the cool things about the graduate art program at WashU is that interdisciplinary collaboration is highly encouraged. Who knows, you may end up working with an art grad! Sam Fox School (the art/architecture school) is on the edge of campus, but it's not a long walk from the "castle" and other main buildings.

Hi Sculptor,

I see that you and I both got accepted at CCA and Sam Fox... It sounded like you are leaning towards Sam Fox... Are you going to the CCA open house April 1st? I was not able to go to the open house in St. Louis but I'm anguishing over that a bit.

Hi Sculptor,

I see that you and I both got accepted at CCA and Sam Fox... It sounded like you are leaning towards Sam Fox... Are you going to the CCA open house April 1st? I was not able to go to the open house in St. Louis but I'm anguishing over that a bit.

I really want to go on April 1st; I'm trying to work out schedule and budget stuff. Because of my ridiculous schedule I would have to fly from either Alabama or Chicago, and it would be expensive. That being said, these open houses are really important. We should chat about the decision-making process. I'll let you know if I am able to go to the CCA open house, maybe we could meet up. If not, perhaps you and I could exchange notes over the phone. Have you heard anything from CCA about funding? That's part of my hesitation about the open house... I don't want to spend a lot of money going to that only to hear that they have accepted me without any funding.

I really want to go on April 1st; I'm trying to work out schedule and budget stuff. Because of my ridiculous schedule I would have to fly from either Alabama or Chicago, and it would be expensive. That being said, these open houses are really important. We should chat about the decision-making process. I'll let you know if I am able to go to the CCA open house, maybe we could meet up. If not, perhaps you and I could exchange notes over the phone. Have you heard anything from CCA about funding? That's part of my hesitation about the open house... I don't want to spend a lot of money going to that only to hear that they have accepted me without any funding.

I sent you an email, at some point we can exchange phone numbers.Sounds good. If you can't make it to SF I'll be glad to let you know what my experience was like after my visit to their open house.

hey everybody!

I am an incoming Washington University in St. Louis MFA student. If any other incoming Wash U MFA students or current ones are out there looking for a housing-mate, message me!

So excited for the fall!

Hi I will be attending Sam fox next year and will be needing a roommate? I'm looking for an apartment on the delmar loop (or walking distance from the Lewis center).

You two should chat!

Were either of you at the open house on the 5th? I wonder if I met you...

• Warelin changed the title to Washington University in St. Louis incoming MFA looking for housing