Stanford Graduate Housing

Romano

Hi there,

I am a straight independent male, who currently resides in Southern California. I am an oraganized, lovable, and very outgoing person, who loves running, travelling, instrumental musics, and dining out at nice restaurant.

I will start my MS degree at Stanford in Autum 2011 with the major of Civil/Environmental Engineering. Besides engineering, I have utmost interest in business/management and would love to start my own company in my mid 30's.

I created a group named Eng11 (pass: civ11) in the housing application. If you are interested in sharing a housing with me (preferrable 2 rooms/double occ. efficiency), you can provide those information in your application. I do not mind if many more people join in the group. Certainly, as staying in the group, we will increase our chance of getting the preferred housing.

Please shoot me a message here if you are interested.

Thank you!

Edited by Romano

Totally approve of your intentions to find a group to get a house ... but I just couldn't let it go unnoticed.

Did you absolutely have to say you were a straight male? laugh.gif

Well, thank you for sharing.

Well, I'd rather be clear than giving people false hope! :D

Totally approve of your intentions to find a group to get a house ... but I just couldn't let it go unnoticed.

Did you absolutely have to say you were a straight male? laugh.gif

Well, thank you for sharing.