NYU-Poly MFE Reputation

Hi,

So i wanted to find out what the general reputation of Poly's MFE program. I am trying to decide whether to attend Poly's program (that is about 16 years old) or Fordham's MSQF (which is about 3 years old).

I am leaning towards poly because it teaches more practical skills like programming in R, C/C++, etc.

Additionally, does anyone know what the value of Graduate Assistantships are on Wall St.? Do they count it as work experience?

Additionally, does anyone know what the value of Graduate Assistantships are on Wall St.? Do they count it as work experience?

Not at the MS level. If you are coming out of a PhD program, then it might be a conversation point.

• 2 years later...

I am considering MFE at NYU-Poly as well.  Are there any significant forms of aid for international students in this major at NYU-Poly? A little reluctance not completely submerging myself in debt is why I haven't already submitted my application.