NSF GRFP

timuralp

I can NOT believe you guys are finding out this way. This seems beyond the beyond.

FYI, the MOST RECENT posted "congratulations" letter matches the text of my acceptance letter last year...just to confirm that it's legit (if the semi-list wasn't enough).

Good luck to everyone. Stay strong!

hah the funny thing is that anyone who's checking periodically to see how many posts there are would have no idea that something big happened, based on past history of this thread...

this is pretty interesting about the budget stuff, i wonder how many more they'll add?

same here

sadly, i think we should not get our hopes up.

i was rejected last year and my email came much later than the award and hm emails.

i find it odd they posted a partial list. i mean we already got a rejection in a sense, we aren't in the 'best group'. it's almost like the nsf felt the need to say 'look we are working i promise'

Well, perhaps, like the awards, the e-mails are being sent out in "installments based on discipline". So... we all just have to wait it out still unless we're on the list or have an e-mail. Which is not me... *sigh*