NSF GRFP

timuralp

i'm gonna sleep it off. good luck you guys. i sincerely mean it. what a nice bunch of folks!

This is the first time I've waited up through the website down. I just have convinced myself this is the night. Anyway, I don't have to get up early, so why not? Between playing mah jong and sporcle, I should be able to wait. I'm just afraid if I give up and go to bed, about 5 minutes later the list will come up.

Hey guys,

I've been lurking/stalking this particular thread since before the April 10th announcements and have visited it at least twice a day (never missed one day, honest!). I am also a fellow limbo-er and I figured I might as well register and post for the home stretch. I don't think my odds are nearly as good as everyone else on the forum and I know I will most likely receive just the HM, but I can't help be nervous (I always get this way for any announcement, big or small), so I decided to join the party of anxious grad students and at least congratulate those who do receive this second batch of awards! Good lucks guys!

Is anyone else unable to access fastlane entirely? The Internet cannot display the page for me at all and has been this way for about an hour.

Yeah, that's what the non-beta site is currently doing. The beta site is a purple page with an error message.