NSF GRFP

timuralp

Hawks aren't going to have a chance if the Wings can keep Toews and Kane silent like they did in game 1.

Pens vs 'Canes is a go.

I'm not saying the Wings won't win. I'm just saying I don't want them to. Here's to hoping!

has anyone been trying the "forgot password" trick, or viewing the page in HTML?

I glanced at the html a little earlier and there wasn't anything extra there. That being said, I don't actually know how to do the trick. The whole ratings sheet site is down, so forgot password isn't doing anything right now.

Yeah. He gets an HM. Needs to work on broader aims.

And a slapshot.

I wish there were more masters of the slapshot in the league, actually. That's a really exciting play. Of course, pulling a deke on the goalie on a short side tuck into the net is exciting, too.

Actually, after checking, the rating sheet site is technically up again. However, the forgot password link takes you to "Page not found." A different exciting error every day!

My username and password from last year give me the same exciting error! Previously, I'd get a message saying that access to ratings sheets was closed.

I wish there were more masters of the slapshot in the league, actually. That's a really exciting play. Of course, pulling a deke on the goalie on a short side tuck into the net is exciting, too.

agreed, but nothing beats a blurred puck at 110 mph from the top of the face-off circle. :P

My money is on tonight, shot in the dark. Also, tower defense games rule, I highly recommend springing $20 for Plants vs. Zombies from popcap. If you don't believe how awesome it is, check out the music video / credits:

Awesome.

So I called and asked if they were finally announcing them tonight ( hey, might as well be bold). Long pause on the phone .... more pause .... and she said she doesnt' know for sure if it's tonight, that the site routinely goes down for maintenance, but that they were told it would be this week sometime.

How could they not know if its tonight! Geeez! Yes or no please!

for those of you who may know from the past times;

when the site goes down for "scheduled maintenace form 11pm to 2am" or whatever, does it typically stay down the entire time? or do they allot that window, but usually get the site up and working again in a shorter peroid of time?

I ask because I have a really hellish pulmonary physiology exam tomorrow and if people can tell me now that it will for sure just be down until two- then I'll probably just go to bed. IF, on the other hand, the maintenance periods tend to not last the entire duration of the window (IE the results may pop up at a reasonable hour... ) then I may just stay up becasue the director of the GRFP told me his best bet was Tuesday so I'm thinking this is it.