NSF GRFP

timuralp

So what is everyone doing (besides drinking) to pass the time tonight? I'm sipping a Bombay & Tonic and starting to read a book. Hopefully I don't finish before 2am...

sporcle, hulu, Star Trek TNG on surfthechannel, listening to my bf play zombie video games, taking stupid photos of myself to post to the facebook group, praying to dieties I don't believe in but I figure can't hurt (please please please Thor, give me a GRF).

sporcle, hulu, Star Trek TNG on surfthechannel, listening to my bf play zombie video games, taking stupid photos of myself to post to the facebook group, praying to dieties I don't believe in but I figure can't hurt (please please please Thor, give me a GRF).

Thor is NIH. You want Freyja for the NSF.

What's funny is that you manually counted all the log-ins and then added them to the guests. Did you do it in your head? If so you are not drunk enough to receive the news yet...

I actually did it by poking the screen with my finger slighly drunkenly...but I am only on glass #2 on wine, so I am pretty sure you are right..I'm not ready yet.

What's funny is that you manually counted all the log-ins and then added them to the guests. Did you do it in your head? If so you are not drunk enough to receive the news yet...

What's really sad is that I checked your work.

I actually did it by poking the screen with my finger slighly drunkenly...but I am only on glass #2 on wine, so I am pretty sure you are right..I'm not ready yet.

Wine is made to be chugged straight from the bottle.

I'm saving that technique for when the list is actually up (or, for when they put up the same damn message they have had for 2 months and my head explodes).

I am staying up waiting, and my fear is that after the site comes back, it will be the same stupid message. If your head explodes, mine will be next. But keep away from the zombonies :D

yep- this is the first time I've stayed up and waited and I have a feeling that I'm going to chuck my computer out the window if anything but a complete list of results is posted. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't even care if I get one, I definitely DEFINITELY am hoping for the best but I'm afraid I'm going to come down with some chronic illness if I spend any more time worrying about this so I just want it to be over.