American - MPA vs SIS

I've searched on this forum for a bit now, trying to see what kind of information there is about American, but haven't seen anything on this yet. The school has so many options, that it seems pretty darn overwhelming, and I'm having a hard time knowing for sure which program I should apply to.

My deal is this: I have been looking at MPA/MPP programs, with a desire to go into Non-Profits with a focus on democracy/human rights in developing countries. I would prefer MPA because I'm not overly policy-minded although these days most "big name" programs tend to be MPP... At other places, I am applying to MPP or Global Studies programs, with concentrations on non-profit management and international development. Now, I'm looking at AU and thinking "holy crap, there are so many combinations of study at this place, what's a girl to do?!"

Does anyone have any clear insight on what program is best for what? At the moment, I'm leaning towards SIS with a concentration on NGOs and development, since this seems the closest to what I want to do. However, right after I got all jazzed on this program, I came across the MPA, where I would likely do my concentration in International Management (and take Non-Profit classes and/or get the certificate).

Any info or clarification would be much appreciated - thanks guys!