anyone else still waiting to hear back from usc (msee)?

chriss

i still haven't heard anything out of usc yet, they're my last school to hear from, applied for masters in EE. anyone else still waiting as well? anyone already been accepted to the msee program? if so, when and what do your credentials look like if you dont mind sharing?

i still haven't heard anything out of usc yet, they're my last school to hear from, applied for masters in EE. anyone else still waiting as well? anyone already been accepted to the msee program? if so, when and what do your credentials look like if you dont mind sharing?

I AM STILL WAITING. It's horrible how USC is making us wait this long. I already committed to another university, but still curious what it will be from them. They said it can still be months they'll make us wait.

Don't waste your time on U$C. They're not worth your effort.

I AM STILL WAITING. It's horrible how USC is making us wait this long. I already committed to another university, but still curious what it will be from them. They said it can still be months they'll make us wait.

i'm hoping that everyone else is in a similar situation to you, having already committed to another university, so they get around to accepting me :P

Don't waste your time on U$C. They're not worth your effort.

unfortunately i've already been rejected from all the other schools i applied to, usc is the last one i'm waiting to hear from :/

Anyone heard back from USC yet? Anything? This is horrible, how do they expect students to wait this long when other schools have gotten back MONTHS ago!!

im still waiting too, it's been nearly half a year already! still no change to the status thing of my application, says it's been forwarded to the department for review blah blah :/

when i tried contacting them about it they just responded saying they may be as late as the end of june, so i guess there's less than three weeks left until they're past their own deadline.

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY....just heard back unofficially from USC about an accepted offer. They sent me an email this morning, should be getting the official packet in the mail sometime next week. Anyone else hear back?

i just got my rejection letter in the mail today. oh well, i'd already started making plans assuming i'd been rejected so actually getting accepted at this point would've thrown a wrench into things.

i just got my rejection letter in the mail today. oh well, i'd already started making plans assuming i'd been rejected so actually getting accepted at this point would've thrown a wrench into things.

chriss really? you got rejected? They had a very high acceptance rate so I assumed everyone "almost" got in. Not trying to put gas on fire, but are you a us citizen or not? And what did your profile look like? just curious how USC goes about things.