Urgent : TAMU vs UCSB (ECE)

eeguy

Hi,

I have an offer in ECE from TAMu and UCSB. Which website is considered good for rankings of universities departments? Some sources rank one above the other while others go other way. I am quite confused. Any help is greatly appreciated. I need to decide asap.

Edited by eeguy

Hi,

I have an offer in ECE from TAMu and UCSB. Which website is considered good for rankings of universities departments? Some sources rank one above the other while others go other way. I am quite confused. Any help is greatly appreciated. I need to decide asap.

MS or PhD? regardless, talk to current grad students in both programs about the academics, stipends, PoIs, job placements, social life and so on. they will be able to tell you a lot more as well as give you a better picture of what it will be like than any website article. draw your decision based on what you gather. if there isn't enough time to do all that, ask your profs at your current school and search on the internet. am sure you will make a good decision.