NOVA Math GRE "Hard" Questions vs. GRE difficulty

policywonk64

Hey --

Quick question for you guys:

How do the "HARD" questions in the NOVA GRE MATH PREP stack up against the math problems on the real GRE?

Difficulty wise. If you could provide a number (example: Nova Hard questions are about a 700-difficulty level on the real GRE) what would it be?

I'm able to get through Nova's Easy and Medium questions pretty easily. I'm trying to see what level of difficulty that compares to approximately on the GRE.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I would say the hard questions are probably around a 700 difficulty level, but there isn't really a way to tell for sure. I would say that you should definitely be able to complete all of the hard questions, and (maybe) some of the very hard questions. The ones labeled medium and easy should be very simple for you. The main thing you should focus on with the Nova book is to know your strategies very well and be able to identify questions based on the difficulty and appropriate strategy. If you feel confident with the entire book, you should have no problem getting a 750+