Thesis Help

student467

Hi Everyone

I need help in figuring out a topic for my undergraduate thesis. After choosing a topic, I'm supposed to take a stand and advocate it through research. Also I need it advocate it through my own empirical studies. I want to do this study at the institution where I'm enrolled in. However, I'm really confused on what topic/stand I need to take. I have concentrated in psychology and have a minor in business. In the future I was to pursue a career in health administration.

Here are some topics that I'm thinking of but need clear directions

- The recent Health Care Reform by Barack Obama has been beneficial to mental health providers. I'm not sure of there will be enough resources available. Is this too narrow? I can interview my professor who is a clinical psychologist

- How the health care reform has made an impact on health benefits and what tare the consequences for the state employees? - i can interview employees at the institution in HR Dpt

- Importance of diversity in work place environment

- How can organization commitment lead to organization effectiveness.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

I'd greatly appreciate it

Thank you

The second one is probably most like an actual research question. The latter two aren't well enough formed or specific.

Good luck!

Hi Everyone

I need help in figuring out a topic for my undergraduate thesis. After choosing a topic, I'm supposed to take a stand and advocate it through research. Also I need it advocate it through my own empirical studies. I want to do this study at the institution where I'm enrolled in. However, I'm really confused on what topic/stand I need to take. I have concentrated in psychology and have a minor in business. In the future I was to pursue a career in health administration.

Here are some topics that I'm thinking of but need clear directions

- The recent Health Care Reform by Barack Obama has been beneficial to mental health providers. I'm not sure of there will be enough resources available. Is this too narrow? I can interview my professor who is a clinical psychologist

- How the health care reform has made an impact on health benefits and what tare the consequences for the state employees? - i can interview employees at the institution in HR Dpt

- Importance of diversity in work place environment

- How can organization commitment lead to organization effectiveness.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

I'd greatly appreciate it

Thank you