Applying for Masters in CS(Fall 2012)

PyRO

Hey everyone,

Just joined and wanted to know What places i should apply for a Masters in CS. Im not looking for funding cuz i know that ship has sailed... Still I felt it was better to come for advice here than some Consultancy (Where they confuse the hell outta ppl !).

Anyway.. Here is my profile

GRE:1250 (730Q,520V,4.0AWA)

BE:Aggregate of around 77% so far

LOR's: Till now i can get maybe 2 decent ones and maybe 1 Strong

Projects :Im taking part in the IARC 6th Mission this year .Ive won 2 prizes for paper presentations(though these were some competitions only).

Skills: Well i know C/C++/C#, Java,HLSL,MatLab,OpenGL,DirectX,SQL

Please let me know which places i can get into for sure or even have good chances and any advice on how to make my profile better is welcome

Thanks in advance

PS: I'm interested in Graphics and Game Design (incase u wanted to know that)

Hey everyone,

Just joined and wanted to know What places i should apply for a Masters in CS. Im not looking for funding cuz i know that ship has sailed... Still I felt it was better to come for advice here than some Consultancy (Where they confuse the hell outta ppl !).

Anyway.. Here is my profile

GRE:1250 (730Q,520V,4.0AWA)

BE:Aggregate of around 77% so far

LOR's: Till now i can get maybe 2 decent ones and maybe 1 Strong

Projects :Im taking part in the IARC 6th Mission this year .Ive won 2 prizes for paper presentations(though these were some competitions only).

Skills: Well i know C/C++/C#, Java,HLSL,MatLab,OpenGL,DirectX,SQL

Please let me know which places i can get into for sure or even have good chances and any advice on how to make my profile better is welcome

Thanks in advance

PS: I'm interested in Graphics and Game Design (incase u wanted to know that)

Interested in a terminal ms or research(want to continue on to earn a phd later)?