Where to go for structural engineering in CA?

CHOCTICK

Whats up guys and gals. I was kicked out of UC Davis because my gpa got to low. Must admit, was not happy there because of lack of racial diversity and presence of the quarter system. I plan on applying in August to schools within the California State University system that are on the semester system. My schools of choice right now are San Jose State and CSU Long Beach--I would love to go to one of the Cal Polys but they are quarter schools. Which of these schools are better? Besides UC Berkeley(only UC on the semester system), what are the best structures schools in California that are on the SEMESTER system. Please educate me and Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Please do not suggest any schools that are on the quarter system (i.e.: All UCs, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and Pamona....)

Edited by CHOCTICK

Whats up guys and gals. I was kicked out of UC Davis because my gpa got to low. Must admit, was not happy there because of lack of racial diversity and presence of the quarter system. I plan on applying in August to schools within the California State University system that are on the semester system. My schools of choice right now are San Jose State and CSU Long Beach--I would love to go to one of the Cal Polys but they are quarter schools. Which of these schools are better? Besides UC Berkeley(only UC on the semester system), what are the best structures schools in California that are on the SEMESTER system. Please educate me and Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Please do not suggest any schools that are on the quarter system (i.e.: All UCs, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and Pamona....)

Are you referring to undergrad or graduate enrollment? Can't really offer much advise as to the schools, only question is why don't you like the quarter system? Why do you prefer the semester system?

I've never done the quarter system, always been on the semester basis, but I always imagined that the quarter system allowed you to learn more and take more classes in the same time period of the semester system.