Profile Evaluation[770Q+490V+3.5AWA,CGA 8.91/10 ]

sats

I have presented a paper in National Level Event.

I have done projects in C,JAVA,JSP,OpenGL.

First prize in the Shell Script competition.

Was Class Representative, organised Departmental events.

I will be having 1 year experience till fall2012

Was NCC candidate in school.

I have interest in Networking and Computer Systems. I have gone through some universities..please help me to categorise them...

University of Wisconsin Madison

Ohio State University,Columbus, OH

Uni of Massachusetts, Amherst

Washington State University,Pullman

Pennsylvania State University--University Park

University of Chicago Chicago, IL

University of Florida Gainesville

University of Utah,Salt Lake City

Stony Brook University SUNY Stony Brook,

Virginia Tech Blacksburg

North Carolina State University Raleigh, NC

University of Minnesota--Twin Cities Minneapolis

University of Arizona Tucson

Arizona State University

University at Buffalo SUNY Buffalo

Iowa State University Ames

University of Georgia Athens

Uni of Texas, Dallas

I feel like the people who post in this fashion for their very first post, are the ones that just don't come back to read the responses anyway or if they do they don't respond because they don't see what they're expecting to see. They probably post the very same thing on lots of forums and see if anyone out there will do the work for them. Sorry, but saying "I wrote a paper and I'm interested in this," then throwing down a huge list of schools and expecting someone to "categorize them" in some way is ridiculous.

I feel like the people who post in this fashion for their very first post, are the ones that just don't come back to read the responses anyway or if they do they don't respond because they don't see what they're expecting to see. They probably post the very same thing on lots of forums and see if anyone out there will do the work for them. Sorry, but saying "I wrote a paper and I'm interested in this," then throwing down a huge list of schools and expecting someone to "categorize them" in some way is ridiculous.

First, i came back to see the replies.

Second, i apologize for not mentioning MS in Computer Science.

Third, yup i have posted same thing on BILLIONS of forums...because for all forums the person named "sats is going to be sats only"

Fourth, asking anyone help is not ridiculous, my DEAR..

Fifth, and i am not expecting someone to do work for me...i am capable of doing on my own..i just want suggestions and i guess forums are the best for this purpose when you are from a remote village in third world.

Sixth, since i am new here, and don't know how things work..

Thanks!

First, i came back to see the replies.

Second, i apologize for not mentioning MS in Computer Science.

Third, yup i have posted same thing on BILLIONS of forums...because for all forums the person named "sats is going to be sats only"

Fourth, asking anyone help is not ridiculous, my DEAR..

Fifth, and i am not expecting someone to do work for me...i am capable of doing on my own..i just want suggestions and i guess forums are the best for this purpose when you are from a remote village in third world.

Sixth, since i am new here, and don't know how things work..

Thanks!

Excuse you, suggestions for what? that's what's missing. What do you mean categorize? You put a few facts about yourself down and then a list of schools, what is anyone supposed to do with that? Are you asking about your chances? Do you want someone to go down that list and say which is a good school and which one is not? Don't you think you should do that? If you want someone to compare a few programs that you've already looked into and can't decide which is more in tune with your interests, that's one thing, people can and will be happy to help you with that. And judging by the -4 on your post, I'm clearly not the only one who thought of this as just another one of those posters who's not really serious and won't do their own research. And thus far you haven't gotten any real suggestions or advice due to how you presented your question and/or request. Think of it this way, it is hard enough for an admissions committee to decide to admit or reject you and they have your entire application package in front of them...you're giving us a few bits of background information, your GRE scores, and list of schools that you know of...how could we possibly tell you about your chances or programs that might suit you best?