Retake GREs

UFloridaEE

Hello, I am an Electrical Engineering major at the University of Florida, I am looking to apply to many top MS EE programs (GT, Stanford, Berkeley, Rice, WashU, UCLA, ect). I have a 3.7 GPA but I took the GRE's today and scored a 1390 (750Q 640V). I realize it is not a bad score but I feel by quant score may be considered too low for these programs and was wondering if I should retake the GREs? I scored an 800 on nearly every practice exam, just froze up on the real thing. Although if i retake it would have to be the new format of the test since you can only take the test once a month. I also had over two years of research experience, one first author publication and two poster presentations and am a white male if that makes any difference. Is it worth it for me to take the new GRE to improve my quant score? I have also taken over 8 upper division math courses beyond differential equations which I received 6 A's and 2 B's. In addition to that I am university tutor in mathematics for courses up through linear algebra.

Thanks