University of Virginia information requested

ajc015

Particularly interested in GRE score/GPA/previous edu/research numbers.

I'm very interested in UVA, with 3.66 GPA from a top liberal arts school, an honors thesis with some statistical analysis, experience as a research assistant for a full professor, and a 690v, 640q gre score.

Hoping I can size up my chances as it is my number one choice for a number of reasons.

And hello, I'm new here :)

You can find out all of this information on their website, that's the best way to get a feel for your chances.

I've read the website. A few months ago they had a breakdown of scores for members in a nice detailed letter, but it seems they've taken this down. I've seen their average GRE scores for applicants and accepted students, but this omits the numbers for admitted.

If anyone around here is more familiar with the program (faculty reputation, facilities, etc.) outside of their website information. I'm interested in the program because a few professors that are currently there and the placement spread of graduates (mix of research and teaching lib arts).

THanks for your post, and I live in DC now. It is indeed sweet, sweet. Y