Anyone bored enough to review my writing sample?

cunninlynguist

I've been polishing up my sample for the last couple of weeks and I'm (a) officially sick of looking at it, and (B) wondering if it's any good. It's only 8 pages and from a political science course. Only one of my applications requires it, but it's a competitive one and thus I want it to be as perfect as possible.

If anyone is willing to read it and offer any input/criticism, that would be fantastic and much appreciated. Let me know.

I'd be happy to read/proofread it for you; I know extremely little about Environmental Policy, so would have more input on aesthetics and sentence construction/grammar/etc. than about your content. I can assure you I'm really good at editing those sorts of issues, or at least have been told as such by fellow students whose essays I read over from time to time.

If that's not what you have in mind, though, then no worries. Just figured I'd ask.