Math PhD at Oregon State University

Hi

I hopefully will be completing my masters in math in spring 2012 and I will be applying for the math PhD at Oregon State University this Winter. Could any of the people who (are currently/ will be) attending this university tell me what their emphasis was and what kind of fellowship/Taship awards they provide there? Could you also provide the graduate course experience you had prior to attending this PhD program? For example, I have two grad courses in algebra and I will be taking two grad courses in complex and three in real the following year (that's my grad course experience).

I really like analysis and I'm interested in geometry too. I might also be interested in applied math. It seems that this university has all those things and it does not seem to be very competitive, please correct me if I"m wrong.

What math subject GRE score should I get to be competitive in this program? What about my GPA. As of now my GPA is barely a 3.0.

Please let me know what you all think.

Thanks