Does anyone want to read my Statement of Interest and give me some feedback? It's for an Ontario Graduate Scholarship, and the instructions are quite vague:

"This form is mandatory for all students who will be enrolled in master's level studies during the tenure of the award.

You must provide a one-page statement of interest which includes your reasons for pursuing a graduate program in your chosen field. If you wish to include bibliographies or references these must be added to your statement of interest because additional pages will not be accepted.

The statement must be provided on letter-size paper, typed with single spacing. Please note that the PDF fillable file available is preset for a maximum of 3950 characters. Any document that does not meet these standards will not be accepted."

I have just started looking into what my thesis will be, so I'm trying best to convey the basic idea as it stands so far.

If you're willing to help me out I'll send you a message (or e-mail if you prefer) with the full text.

Thanks!