Question for current or former MSFS students

avr2012

MSFS's information regarding coursework states that courses outside those specifically designated for MSFS students can be counted toward the degree (McDonough, etc). Does anyone know whether MSFS students can count PhD courses in the economics department? I know that MSFS offers a dual MA Econ/MSFS degree, but I'm not applying to this program, as I may do an economics PhD elsewhere (in addition to the MSFS).

Thanks in advance.

MSFS's information regarding coursework states that courses outside those specifically designated for MSFS students can be counted toward the degree (McDonough, etc). Does anyone know whether MSFS students can count PhD courses in the economics department? I know that MSFS offers a dual MA Econ/MSFS degree, but I'm not applying to this program, as I may do an economics PhD elsewhere (in addition to the MSFS).

Thanks in advance.

I think this is something Georgetown staff could answer way better than this forum. Have you tried emailing them?