Georgia Tech International Student

lkh5650

Hi I am applying to Georgia Institute of Technology as an international student (Canadian)

It says for International Student

"Unofficial documentation of financial support (letter from sponsor, bank statements, etc., showing availability of one year's tuition and fees) - must be provided at time of application. Most departments will not consider international applications until this documentation has been provided. If you have no funds available, you should enter zero in the boxes and should have indicated on Part 1 of the application that you require financial aid."

Does this mean without availability of one year's tution and fee from my own money i wont be able to get in?

Like do they not pay me for the first year? if that's the case I do not want to go.

This school is like a second tier school for my field and it is my safe bet school :S

I am wondering if anyone else applied/applying to this school with international citizenship? What are your thoughts?