BC or ND offers?

etylerbc

Hello all - I just discovered this place. I'm obviously freaking out about this whole waiting on offers thing and wondering if anyone has heard anything from BC or ND? I know that ND gives answers by early March but also has a weekend of interviews so I'm assuming people should start hearing pretty soon. Thanks!

I also applied to BC (albeit in Systematics) and have not heard anything yet. They do have that status check website though and you should be able to see when your decision letter is mailed, even if they won't tell you what it says.

I also applied to BC (albeit in Systematics) and have not heard anything yet. They do have that status check website though and you should be able to see when your decision letter is mailed, even if they won't tell you what it says.

Hey all,

I made it through several cuts last year at BC only to be axed in the final round. I found out the first week in March (mind you, I called the admissions office...the letter didnt come for another week and a half). People who were cut in earlier rounds found out mid-late February.

As for ND, I think their interview weekend is in late Feb.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an email from Boston College Grad Director. Accepted to Theology program with funding. First acceptance in two years and twenty schools of trying. Pretty excited. A little shell shocked. I assume that most initial offers are going out this week as a result. Best of luck to all of you still waiting.

rollofthedice - way to go! I got in as well. What a frikkin relief. I feel like I can finally breath. What area will you be in? I am in Ethics. To the question above - I know that Ethics and History emails went out yesterday. The Ethics email said that they had the most applicants ever. Good luck to the rest of you.

I am in History of Christian Life and Thought (primarily Early Christianity/Historical Theology). Looking forward to working with Kolbet and Anatolios. It is such a relief to have an option on the table, for sure. I dont know what the situation is with systematics. it sounds like they may not have sent stuff out yet? who knows.

best of luck to all.