PhD Civil/Environmental engineering UCLA, Stanford, Ga Tech, Yale??? Anyone hear from these schools yet??

calan23

I have applied to the following schools for PhD in environmental engineering: Georgia Tech, Stanford, UCLA, and Yale. I was curious if any other engineers out there have heard from these programs?? The waiting game sucks, and I know this is about the start of when schools start to make their decisions EEEEKKKK!! If anyone is curious, I know michigan state university is just starting the review process of applications.

I go to Georgia Tech and the CEE department said they sent out PhD applications for review this week; MS applications will be reviewed in the next few weeks but they also work in phases. Which professors are you interested in working with if you don't mind me asking?

I go to Georgia Tech and the CEE department said they sent out PhD applications for review this week; MS applications will be reviewed in the next few weeks but they also work in phases. Which professors are you interested in working with if you don't mind me asking?

For GA Tech, I am actually applying to the Chem Eng. I am interested in Koros. I spoke with him earlier this year when he cam to visit our lab and he is a great guy.

Well best of luck to you in your applications. Georgia Tech really is a great school, although I may be biased. The campus is really nice as well, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the area.

Well best of luck to you in your applications. Georgia Tech really is a great school, although I may be biased. The campus is really nice as well, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the area.

Do you have any connections with the Human - Computer Interaction department by chance? :D

Do you have any connections with the Human - Computer Interaction department by chance? :D

I do not, although it seems like an interesting program. I know someone who worked in a biomedical engineering lab that was focused on healthcare robotics and human-robot interaction but I don't think that's what you mean.

Thanks. And yes it is a really great school.