has anyone heard from Princeton

deuterostome

• 2 weeks later...

just received the offer from princeton.

It is really a big dilemma now, because I have accepted offer (unofficially) from rutgers several hours ago......

what should I do.....both professors are very very nice. It is really hard to say "reject".

Edited by deuterostome

It is really a big dilemma now, because I have accepted offer (unofficially) from rutgers several hours ago......

what should I do.....both professors are very very nice. It is really hard to say "reject".

i would go to princeton.

Woah - why did you unofficially accept the offer even when you were waiting for others?

How do you accept an offer unofficially btw??? Tell the POI that you would definitely come to their school??

If so, I'm sure you can tell the POI from Rutgers that you've also got into Princeton and weighing in your options.. It's a highly unpleasant thing to do, but considering that it's Princeton, they'll understand.. Hopefully.. :)