recieved my gre scores

raghav.1110

"wud tht b enough to get an admission in a good university.." Depends on your field, but probably. But the GRE isn't everything. It's perhaps the least important thing.

"plzz help and provide some suggestions for universities for MS in CS in spring 2013....." Depends in what kind of Comp Sci.

People here are very willing to help, but you have to be specific. Also, you should look at old threads for information.

Edited by koolherc

I have completed my B.Tech from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. I secured 74.96% in it. The topper of our class got 85%.

My GRE score is as follows :

Quant - 167 (95%)

Verbal - 155 (69%)

AWA - 3.0 (11%)

I have not taken TOEFL as yet.

I am applying for MS in Computer Science.

Work Experience : I am working in Infosys Limited Since Aug'2010 (1.6 yr experience) as system engineer. Working in Finacle (a universal banking solution).

The universities i have applied to are:

1) Cornell University

2) University of California, San Diego

3) University of Pennsylvania

4) Texas University, Austin

Universities I am planning to apply are :

1) University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

2) University of Virginia

3) University of Rochester

4) University of Florida

5) University of Siuthern California

6) University of Melbourne

7) University of Toronto

Projects:

Worked in National Informatics Centre for training.

A)Created a web application(CADA) that is currently used by government of India.

B)VIP refence system.

Can u plz tell if there chances of getting into universities m planning in..

It wud be really helpful if u cn suggest sme other universities.

In your discipline, the Quantitative score of GRE will act as the first screening benchmark. But since you are an Indian student, your TOEFL/IELTS scores will be very important and for top-ranking universities, you should get a high score on the English test.

Beyond this point, your SOP, writing sample, LORs, the expertise of the departments where you're applying and how they and you fit with each other will matter more than your scores, especially if you would like to get funding.

What also matters is how you would like to use your US degree and how you justify your need for a US degree in your application.

If you need more advice, you may PM me.

Edited by Seeking