Realistic chance of getting admitted?

phinxd

I'm an undergrad senior and applying for MPH Epidemiology programs in about 6 schools but I'm afraid I'm not good enough, so I'm turning to you all for some realistic advice. My GRE's are 460V/730Q/4.5W and my GPA is 3.42 (math is 3.67 and psych is 3.76).

I'm a research assistant in one of the psychology labs at my university. This is new but I like working here.

I've volunteered in 3 different department of a hospital over the course of 2 years, one of which matches my research interest.

Do you think my odds are good? I really want to get into Hunter College.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I'm an undergrad senior and applying for MPH Epidemiology programs in about 6 schools but I'm afraid I'm not good enough, so I'm turning to you all for some realistic advice. My GRE's are 460V/730Q/4.5W and my GPA is 3.42 (math is 3.67 and psych is 3.76).

I'm a research assistant in one of the psychology labs at my university. This is new but I like working here.

I've volunteered in 3 different department of a hospital over the course of 2 years, one of which matches my research interest.

Do you think my odds are good? I really want to get into Hunter College.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

It seems like you will be fine- all but your verbal GRE is strong. You may want to cover your bases and apply to a few different schools though.

• 2 weeks later...