• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm inspired by the apparent confidence you've got in me, but I'll have to pass. Like I said, I chickened out yesterday. And the letter does say this not-knowing could last all the way up until 4/15. Though it feels like it's been a month already, I have to remind myself it's been only a week, and that I don't want to bother them while they're busy determining everything that's important to me.

But god do I wish we knew more. I just wanna be IN.

MY, I'm in the same position. I would have chosen Brandeis over the schools that have already rejected me anyway, but this waitlist is really the only thing I've got going -- I'm only waiting to hear back from schools I'm certain will be a no (and ones I would hypothetically turn down to go to Brandeis anyway).

Who here prays? Wanna give that a try? At this point I'm willing to ask for help from anywhere.

joeygiraldo said:
Fair enough.

mentalyoga? Want to shoot them something brief and polite about the wlist? "Is it ranked, etc.?"

No nominating me! I've already pestered a professor a couple of times, and I feel kind of pushy about that. From my (admittedly brief) communication with her, though, there's been no mention of a ranked waitlist or, really, anything else. I think our best bet is to hope that we are the three at the top of the list, and that three admitted candidates will go somewhere else.