School Suggestions for Stats PhD

ra213

Hi, I need a few suggestions for well-ranked but attainable Stats PhD programs that will consider more diverse applicants.

My majors are Economics and Mathematical Sciences with a concentration in Data Analysis, Probability and Statistics and I'm planning to apply in the coming fall for graduate school.

Red Flags:

Instead of Calc I to III, at my school you could take all three in two courses ( I APed out of the first one.) First time I took the second course I got a D+. Second time, I got an A.

Diff Eq: First time I got a D. I plan to retake for an A in the Fall.

I am actually quite good at calculus but I was unmotivated when I was just an economics major. I wasn't required to take diff eq then but I did as that was what my peers in my honors econ classes were doing. Now, being more mature and a declared math major, won't allow myself to do this poorly again.

Other Upper-Division Math Courses:

Matrices: B-

Number Theory: B

Probability: B+

Mathematical Statistics: A

Applied Statistics: A

Discrete Mathematics: A

Intro to Real Analysis: A

Other:

Intro to Computing: A

Econ Stats: A-

Econometrics: A

Possible Classes to Consider Taking:

Stochastic Processes

Topology

Applied Regression and Time Series

Grad Microeconomic Theory

Grad Stats?

In all the courses that I've had A's in I've been a top student, and I should be able to get strong recs. I'm working on my Honors Economics Thesis this year, which doesn't involve much statistics. I'm currently in the final rounds of a statistics research internship, which would be beneficial. I've gotten perfect scores on BOTH the verbal and math sections of practices GRE's...and I'm female? lol. Let me know if I've trumped my chances.