Berkeley -- Next week?

goldenbear26

@Tensazangets9 --- Hope you're joking. Let's simmer down.

@Everyone Else -- check this insanity out:

I created a new e-mail address (with a random alias) so that I could e-mail Jalilah JUST so that I could see if her auto-response had any new information #pathetic #putmeoutofmymiseryalready #dude...really?

Thought I'd share that for you all to laugh at. Good luck tomorrow(hopefully)! :)

Many congrats people ! Haven't heard yet... nervous as hell. Could one of the admitted folks please confirm whether the application status on UCB's app site changed? Likewise, did someone's status change to reject/waitlisted?

Well congrats to those who made the program. I didn't get in, but I have no gripes. There are a lot more qualified applicants than myself who didn't get in. To those people, I send my condolences. At least the silver lining is I'm not checking my email every five minutes. I can sort of go back to my life and start preparing for the move in five months. I'm grateful they at least sent us rejection emails the same day so we're not out in limbo waiting in the lobby of graduate school purgatory.

I may want to earn a Ph.D in Policy so I have one more chance at GSPP in two years. :)

Good luck to everyone.

Anyone on here apply for the joint MPP ERG? I noticed on the admissions list that a few people stated they were rejected from both programs. I applied for the dual degree but was waitlisted for GSPP and haven't heard from ERG.... Did you guys hear from both at the same time? Should I expect another email?

So frustrated about the waitlist...anyone know if you can still get funding off the waitlist?