Social Psych - heard anything?

jennesy

I've applied to 10 social programs, heard from 5 (all rejections - Michigan, WashU, UCLA, Princeton, UC-Boulder) and still waiting on 5 (NYU, Harvard, Rutgers, UC-Davis, UW-Seattle).

Has anyone heard anything from the schools I'm still waiting on? I'm really really concerned that I haven't heard anything yet, but I know that there are others that are in my situation. The final decision has to be made by April 15, right?

Guest Knack

Hey there. I also applied to WashU, UC-Boulder and UC-Davis. I was rejected at the first two and have yet to hear anything from Davis. Although, I just heard from UC-Santa Cruz a couple of days ago. That may be indicative that the UC schools are in the process of notifying... or maybe not. They are highly compartmentalized. Anyways, best of luck to you.

Guest guest

I called Rutgers and they told me I was rejected... call and ask, there is one woman who will tell you over the phone

Guest guest

I know someone who went to NYU's admit week during the second week of March. I'm guessing they'll defer our applications to the master's program. I also know someone who went to the WashU admit day too... not sure if that means you are waitlisted or not.

Guest guest

WashU admissions have definitely been finalised for Social. Rejection letters are rolling out.

NYU is also finalised. I didn't apply, but no others who've been accepted.

Jennesy: UW-Seattle has already interviewed and accepted the social area people. You might have a chance on being the waitlist though.