I spy a Northeastern acceptance.

Wish I could say it's mine. Looking at the dates/results from the past, it seems like they're all over the place with acceptance/rejection/waitlist notifications.

Any feedback? Anyone else heard from them, even just about the timeline?

Here's to hoping.

I have nothing to report : ( I had originally promised myself not to follow forums (seeing how obsessively my boyfriend checked in on his med school forums)... but I've caved. I'm obsessively checking my email anyway. I might as well obsess in good company : )

Hello all, I spoke to GSAS (again!) and was told that english PhD decisions should be being released by March 23rd as the committee will need to turn its attention to the MA applications by that point. Hope that helps!

Hello all, I spoke to GSAS (again!) and was told that english PhD decisions should be being released by March 23rd as the committee will need to turn its attention to the MA applications by that point. Hope that helps!

March 23rd, really?! I will have probably made my decision by then.

Well, that's frustrating. What was up with that one acceptance that was posted on the 2nd then? Why do these schools torture us so?

My bet is that it was either a fake or a mistake. I'm not waiting on them, but whenever I see a post go up that early, I always assume it's not real.

It's also possible that that student was awarded some type of dean's fellowship or something, in which case they often notify much earlier.

My bet is that it was either a fake or a mistake. I'm not waiting on them, but whenever I see a post go up that early, I always assume it's not real.

It's also possible that that student was awarded some type of dean's fellowship or something, in which case they often notify much earlier.

I'm not waiting either. Pretty much at this point if I haven't heard from a school, then I'm not factoring them into my decision making process. There's only a month left!!!

I want to call the DGS, but I don't have the guts (I even had my husband try to call but no answer). *sad panda*

Edited by (im)patiently waiting...

I called today and Melissa D. told me that adcomm was meeting this week to finalize their decisions for the doctoral program, and that I (we) should hear back this week or the beginning of next week.