Jump to content

Employers for OPT (Optional Practice Training)

Recommended Posts


I will studying in US as a J-1 Student (Fulbright) and after the graduation I will have the work permit for only 18 month and after that its mandatory for me to leave the country.

Keeping that in mind,can somebody advise which organizations has provided 1 year internships after graduation for students like me? (my experience and degree are in the field of Management Information Systems).

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Elmirg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.