SIPA page

erry3779

Second-hand hearsay via another forum thread says they'll be rolling out in order of submittal... which means that on the deadline people like me get ulcers when the admit thread heats up >.<

Same here...SIPA's was a long one; I think I submitted with minutes to spare =/

Does anyone have historical or admissions office info on what time we can expect SIPA's decisions to start rolling in tomorrow?

According to last year's SIPA thread.. they first post about being admitted was on March 8th around 6pm EST... hahahaha

Did you REALLY have to start this already? XD I too am expecting not to be admitted due to some glaring mistakes on both my resumes.

SIPA has a different admissions director this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if they go with an entirely new decisions roll out strategy this year. According to last year's thread, applicants who were considered for scholarships and fellowships didn't hear back until after the first wave of decisions. No clue whether or not they shall act similarly this year.

Prepared for the bad news, but hope a good thing will happen.

good luck! anything can happen, i have been surprised at how for some schools the SOP/experience has mattered more than the numbers this year, etc., the opposite on others. At least in my perspective.

Got into Columbia, but no $.

Go to their admissions website and scroll to the bottom. IF your decision has been made, it will say "Your application decision is now available online." GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

Let us know if anyone received funding! Otherwise they'll be doing what they did last year and will send out notices to those who receive scholarships/fellowships later in the month.

p.s. I applied at the last minute, so they're definitely not sending out decisions by submission date.

Edited by orangesplease