SLP Master's Programs for California State Universities...any news?

ace6060

Hi!

I haven't heard anything from admissions from CSU East Bay, CSU Fullerton, CSU LA, or San Jose State University. Has anyone heard anything from any these schools about being admitted to their Master's Program in the field of Communicative Disorders?

Thanks!

Hi!

I haven't heard anything from admissions from CSU East Bay, CSU Fullerton, CSU LA, or San Jose State University. Has anyone heard anything from any these schools about being admitted to their Master's Program in the field of Communicative Disorders?

Thanks!

Hi dmnasca,

I applied to the CD programs @ CSU East Bay and SFSU. I called CSUEB last week, and they said that we should hear from them by April 15th. Waiting for decisions has been the hardest part of this whole process... Glad it will be over soon. Best of luck!

Hi,

SJSU's deadline is April 15th as well. As far as the other CSU I'm not sure. I know that people have heard back from CSU Long Beach. I just wish they would tell us already!!!

QUICK Question: AM planning to apply this fall. DId you have to take all your lower div requirements again if you graduated undergrad more than 7 years ago?? I"m planning to apply to SJSU and East Bay and pros and cons for the school? interested in working with children.

THANKS!

Hi!

Thanks!

I applied to Fullerton and LA...havent heard back from either yet. I dont expect to hear anything before the beginning of April.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone turned down an offer from California State University East Bay? I am desperately hoping to get off their waiting list.... Does anyone know how many people are on it? Or when we should hear a final decision?

• 3 weeks later...