Oxford MSc M&FoCS letter reply

Arcivescovo

Hello everyone,

I am an Italian student who just got a conditional offer for the MSc in Mathematics and the Foundation of Computer Science beginning on 1 October 2012. I was contacted directly from the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Oxford by post. In this letter they said I should email to graduate.studies@maths.ox.ac.uk by 1 April letting them know if I wish to accept the offer and so I did about six days ago.

I know I am probably acting a little paranoid, but they haven't replied to my email yet and I am starting to feel a bit anxious. Do you think I shoud phone them or email them again?

By the way, do you know anything about accomodation at Oxford? Apparently I have to apply for accomodation separately while I was convinced that rooms and meals were going to be automatically offered by colleges (I am still waiting for a college to get in touch with me as I did not express any college preference).

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Arcivescovo