New here =)

I have read everything and it seems like there is a theme, not many have heard back from Temple for Art History (MA or PhD). I checked the results search and saw that only one person has reported acceptance in early Feb.

I would like this thread to host any news or correspondance that you have had from from/with Temple.

Personally I called in and a student answered the phone, telling me that decisions would be mailed out by the end of the month.

Good luck to all.

Hey Opulent,

I've been a long-time lurker and just registered to try to offer some help. This may sound stupid, but did you check your TU Portal? Go to Apply for Admission tab, click on the 2012 one, and check if they've updated your status. Mine was just recently updated, though I didn't post anything on the results board. Hope this helps!

Hi there. The acceptance in February was me. It was a bit wonderful and alarming. I won a university fellowship on top of it so I've accepted. I've actually already gotten my feet wet with course selection and housing inquiries. Dr. Bolman is my adviser.

I've been lurking on the PhD thread and I feel terrible that so few other people are hearing from Temple. Maybe communication was poor because they were off this last week?

I hope everyone gets good results soon.

I was very happy to find an unofficial acceptance via email last night (technically, sometime just before 1am East Coast time this morning). Honestly, no info beyond that (funding, etc.) Happy to answer questions as soon as I am able, but just now I'm heading out the door to catch a flight to a different school to which I've been admitted... I'm not sure how internet-connected I'll be once I land.

Hopefully this means everyone should be hearing something soon, too! Good luck!

When you say TU portal are you talking about through banner? My application doesn't even show up there now.

ETA: Oops. I see the portal now...how did I miss that!?! No information there that I can see.

Edited by Hicks

It looks like they may never have received my transcripts. It would have been nice if they told me that when I contacted them about another issue a month ago. Very frustrating.

After ages of not hearing from Temple I got an e-mail this afternoon asking for more information and asking if I can visit the campus. But, when I went to reply I noticed that the e-mail was sent on March 13. It was lost in cyberspace for 15 days. How frustrating!

• 2 weeks later...