Do i continue emailing or just give up?

So i emailed a school back in the 3rd week of february and the following week the head of that grad department said i should hear back back by the end of that week (by friday feb 24th) and i didn't.

Two weeks later I email back saying I hadn't heard anything, and i was then told that by the end of THAT week I should hear something (by friday march 9th) and i didn't. And another week after that went by with no response.

I don't expect to hear anything this week because it is that school's spring break, but would it be rude of me to send a 3rd email next week?

I'm approaching the deadline for the one acceptance i have received so far (early april), so it isn't just that i really want to know, i kind of HAVE to know.

Definitely email them back! (From what I've heard), most schools are pretty understanding if you tell them you have a funding / admission decision that you have to make in the next x number of days, so you need to know your status ASAP.

The application process is a strange, strange thing and people find things out in odd ways at odd times.

Definitely email them back! (From what I've heard), most schools are pretty understanding if you tell them you have a funding / admission decision that you have to make in the next x number of days, so you need to know your status ASAP.

The application process is a strange, strange thing and people find things out in odd ways at odd times.

I second that.