Fletcher + SIPA Admitted Student Days

Ailuj11

I've been admitted to Fletcher and SIPA, and am planning on attending both admitted student days (Fletcher on April 8/9 and SIPA on April 10). I assume that many others will be making the same trip from Boston to NYC on the night of April 9th - is anyone interested in coordinating transportation? How are you planning on getting from Fletcher to SIPA in time?

I just booked my flights for Boston and DC open houses! Decided against SIPA open house. Multi-city flight form Florida to Boston to DC to Florida. I asked Fletcher and since it's under $400, their travel voucher will cover it even though it isn't technically one round trip flight. Hooray for free travel to open house locations! I'm in DC for 4.5 days, so I could always take a bus up to NYC if I get the urge.

I asked Fletcher and since it's under $400, their travel voucher will cover it even though it isn't technically one round trip flight. Hooray for free travel to open house locations!

Same here! I was afraid to ask.