Jump to content

Enrollment verification transcript, PLEASE HELP!!

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

So my situation is this: I was accepted to a summer internship program overseas which pays for my airline ticket and quite a bit of stipend while I'm there. Recently the program director told me that my there is a problem with my application for a work permit (they apply for the work permit for me) because the Student ID that I sent to them expired on May 2012 (I graduate then). They need proof that I will be a student during the time of internship. Since I am going to enter UCLA for graduate school in the fall, I do not yet have a student ID from UCLA. I need to provide some sort of proof of enrollment to the program in the next week or so.

I will call to ask UCLA what to do tomorrow but in the mean time does anyone have any suggestions from previous experiences with this situation? Has anyone tried to get a verification transcript from their graduate school before they even step foot on that campus? Any advice or thoughts is appreciated....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, you're not technically a student this summer. So it could be a problem.

Can you delay your graduation from the undergrad until the next convocation (October?) without messing up your grad school?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there any way that you can take a credit of directed studies this summer with a professor at your current university? Perhaps something related to the internship you will be doing overseas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use