MBA scholarships/fellowship

crc03

Most universities offer assistantships. You work at the university and get your tuition covered and a montly stipend to live off of. Every school has different programs. It would be best to look at the websites of the programs you are interested in and see what you can apply for. You normally fill out the application for an assistantship with your college application and have to interview for the position (similar to a job interview). There are plenty of opportunities out there.

MBA programs will often offer financial aid to students they really want, and sometimes this is negotiable if you're a hot applicant. There is also the opportunity to TA a number of courses - typically, undergrad courses your first year, MBA courses your 2nd year. These will pay, often in the form of tuition remission rather than income, so that it's untaxed (which is like a free 30% raise!).

I'm not aware of any "Assistantships" at any of the top MBA programs to which I applied. Those arrangements are more typically the domain of PhD students.

At top schools, we don't get to actually teach any MBA courses, so we're always the ones who just TA/grade all the courses.

At schools where some senior PhD students teach, MBA students will TA for other MBA courses.

• 1 year later...

I do not know about the other Universities but concerning   EWU (Spokane) offer 4  GSA position ( Graduate Student Assistant) per year , it is not a scholarship strictly but they give for 15000 dollars worth of tuition over 22500 for the total cost of the program , so it 's pretty cool.

But you need to  work for the first 3 quarters 20 hours per week . 

You need to work but it is still a pretty good thing , my friend is doing that right now and he is very happy about it.