Need Advice on Getting into Graduate School (UDenver)

CPT9854

Hello,

I hope someone can offer some advice on my current situation.

I recently graduate a mid-tier college with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Language + European History with a cumulative gpa of 3.1 and have made Deans List (3.5 or higher in a semester) several times.

My question to you all is what are my chances of getting into a school like the University of Denver Korbel School where the 2009 - 2010 average gpa was 3.6? I've accomplish a lot of things including starting my own volunteer organization, studying abroad, interning with an international business organization, leading two international alternative spring breaks as a undergrad as well as currently working full time in at a marketing firm..but do not have any publications or directly relatable work experience to put on my application CV.

I believe my major as well as GPA do not help my situation but any advice on how I could improve my chances would be much appreciated.

I am considering U Denver Korbel school because it is part of the Masters International Program through the Peace Corp which is my ultimate goal. On a related note, would it be more wise to apply after completed the 27 months (if accepted) as a Coverdall fellow or apply as an MI student.

Also, if any one knows any programs similar to the ones offered at UD that I could look into it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!