Transcript trouble

dGrandesign

Hi guys,

A weird situation: I come from a place where we use mark-sheets for evaluation, not transcripts. While applying to an international school, I requested my school to provide me a transcript & surprisingly, they issued me one. The transcript contained info about my university & course as well. But it seemed like the information was from 6 years back. Since I was running out of time for the applications, I decided to send it as it was. More importantly, it's kinda like a tradition here to not have things up-to-date (specially things like a transcript which is not issued regularly) so, I know that if I would've raised the issue, they either won't have listened or would've taken another month to update it. But! Our school got a new registrar recently and unlike the earlier ones, is quite particular about his work. So, of course, he updated the info on the transcript. Now the problem is, I got into this international school & have to send official transcript (they asked for an electronic copy during application). So, if I send the new one now, do you think the change in information will affect my admission or my scholarship? The changes on the new one are: substantial increase in no. of institutes, students & research centers under the university & decrease in mandatory course hours in first 2 semesters. Of course my score and grades are the same. Any insight on what the admission committee looks at in your transcript would be appreciated.

Courses and grades are the same then you should be A-ok. I think you would only run into problems if you had misrepresented yourself in your application or provided otherwise false information that this new transcript would show for a lie.