I am soooo F'ing TIRED of waiting!!

husky07

Stupid weekends ugh! Another week went by no replies. I really want to email some schools and ask them whats up, but i dont know how to word the email or which schools to write to. I know i should wait at least another week so as to not appear impatient but man its getting real hard.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the interesting position of not having had any mail delivered in two days.... which seems to happen in the city every now and again.

I may go crazy and break into the post office.

What happened to the motto about delivering through sleet, rain, snow, etc?? You should go to the post office and demand your mail! ;)

Stupid weekends ugh! Another week went by no replies. I really want to email some schools and ask them whats up, but i dont know how to word the email or which schools to write to. I know i should wait at least another week so as to not appear impatient but man its getting real hard.

Some programs might very well notify on the weekend: one of mine sent an e-mail Saturday afternoon.

As for me, I'm waiting on one more program (of five) to notify me. I want some closure, dagnabbit!

Was it that the mailman didn't come, or there was just nothing to deliver to your house? The second happens once a week or so here...pretty demoralizing.

Nah, I have Netflix to make sure I always get something :) But more importantly, nobody in my entire apt building got mail either, and we're a big building.

I planned a vacation for March 18, being so sure all this would be settled one way or the other.

I can just see it now, me in London at the Old Vic, refreshing my blackberry every three minutes and sheilding the light-up screen so it doesn't distract Dame Helen Mirren. Hurry up schools! I don't want to me reprimanded by "the Queen!"

... seriously can admissions at least tell me if they are keeping me in the grad applicant pool as a plan b because plan a students could drop out... or are they refusing to read my app, or did they file it in the trash can.. my god if it's a no it's a no, tell me.. if it's wait list give me a notification.. and the chance I have of getting in with a plus or minus error!

Hahahahaha!

"All I want is the calculated statistical probability of my chances! Is that too much to ask????

PS. Don't forget the deviation..."